Veterinary Compounding in Longmont
Pets are special and part of the family. At Flatirons Family Pharmacy, we understand that important relationship.
Pharmacy compounding has become a popular solution for veterinary medications. Animals often have the same diseases that humans have but medicating them in the right dose or with the right route of administration can pose a challenge.
Some of the compounding options we offer:
- Compound formulations to your vet’s specifications
- Flavored to be palatable to your pet
- Eliminate preservatives
- Compound discontinued drugs
- Specialized dosages and strengths
- PLO Gels for administration inside the ear
- Chewable treats for ease of administration
For large animals or small, domestic or exotic we can compound customized prescriptions to treat your pet's medical condition.
If you think compounded medication is a solution for you and your pet, give us a call today so we can help.